|Title:||Front End Developer|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) is seeking a Full-time Front End Developer who will be responsible for generating and maintaining the front-end code for AAPM and other related websites. The successful candidate will also create user interfaces and participate in web development projects with IS staff and members, use advanced CSS techniques in order to solve interface issues, develop prototypes for review and approval by Associate IS Director and content managers, and perform final testing and integration into production. She/he will provide development for outside sources where contracted. Administrate the Promotional Email Program and provide direct support for users. Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our environment and practices as well as all other duties as assigned.
- Related B.A. or B.S. degree and minimum four (4) years equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Classic ASP, ASP.NET a plus.
- UI and UX background a bonus. Working knowledge of Information Design and Usability.
- Technical proficiency in Adobe CC Applications: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Must be highly detail-oriented, able to multi-task and adapt.
- Ability to work independently or as part of team.
- Intimate knowledge of browser features/limitations and cross browser compatibility.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel both internationally and domestically as needed for the Association.
Benefits Overview: Full benefits package offers health insurance, paid holidays and time off, a generous retirement plan, telecommuting, free parking, newly renovated office space, and tuition assistance. Learn more about AAPM at www.aapm.org
The American Association of Physicists in Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer